- My mother, Lea Hork, was a member of the Junior Woman’s Club in Pittsburg, California, and I found several articles about her activities with the club—even two photos. Check out my blog post below about what I found. I also drove by my old home and St. Peter Martyr School, the school I attended. There appeared to be no school that day, so I was unable to check out the office to see if there were photos of our classes.
|St. Peter Martyr School|
- I am also working on Samuel Johnston, writing up what I know about him, his neighbors, and his children. I do hope this analysis can help me find out where they came from in Alabama and South Carolina.
- Week 49: 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
- I wrote a letter to the Genea-Santa for Saturday Night Genealogy Fun
- I wrote about the news articles about my mother’s activities in the Pittsburg Junior Woman’s Club.
- DearMyrtle Wacky Wednesday
- Legacy Family Tree Webinar, “
Copyright © 2018 by Lisa Suzanne Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.