Skip to main content

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Favorite Toys as a Child

Calling All Genea-Musing Fans!

It's Saturday Night again --

Time for some Genealogy Fun!!


Randy Seaver of Genea-Musing has our weekly assignment:

1) Jen on Auntie Jen's Family Trees posted "Throwback Thursday Favorite Toys" on 23 January, and Linda S. thought it would make a good SNGF topic. I agree!

2) What are some (one or more) of the toys you played with as a child?

3) Share your favorite toy(s) with us in your own blog post, in a comment on this blog post, or in a Facebook message. Please leave a comment on this blog noting where your conjectures are located.

Here is my post today:

Back in 2014, I followed a meme called "The Book of Me" created by Julie Goucher. We had lots of themes to write about and one of them was Toys & Games.

I see no sense in repeating that theme, so you can check out that link here. I hope Randy doesn't mind!

Copyright © 2020 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments