Skip to main content

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Was Your Childhood Home Like?

Calling all Genea-Musings Fans:
It's Saturday Night again - 

time for some more Genealogy Fun!!

Randy Seaver of Genea-Musing has a new assignment for us: 
Here is your assignment if you choose to play along (cue the Mission Impossible music, please!):

1) What was your childhood home like? How many rooms did it have? What facilities did you have?

2) Share your response on your own blog, in a comment to this post, or in a comment or post on Facebook.

My response.
I had done this for the Book of Me in 2013 and placed the link here:

https://mytrailsintothepast.blogspot.com/2013/10/book-of-me-written-by-youprompt-5-my.html


Copyright © 2020 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

  1. You have a long childhood home history, having lived in three houses. Somehow, looking back, I don't think any of us really minded that our homes were small. The fun memories endure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when were were small, the houses seemed big. We've been in our current home 40 years and have way too much stuff, which makes it seem smaller.

      Delete
  2. I'm really impressed at everything you remember about your homes. I guess by moving so often I didn't get attached to any of the homes very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned living in this house for 40 years, that we collect too much stuff. Maybe if we had moved more often, the stuff would have been pared down some.

      Delete

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

If you are family and want to be contacted, contact me at snrylisa @ gmail.com.