Skip to main content

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Favorite Photo of Your Father

Calling all Genea-Musings Fans:
It's Saturday Night again -
time for some more
Genealogy Fun!!

Randy Seaver of GeneaMusing has a new assignment for us this week:

Here is your assignment if you choose to play along (cue the Mission Impossible music, please!):
1) It's Father's Day in the USA on Sunday, so let's talk about our fathers. 
2)  Show us your favorite photograph of your father - the one that shows him in the best light possible.  Describe the occasion, the setting, and the people in the photograph.
3)  Tell us about it in your own blog post, in a comment on this post, or in a Facebook post.

I am the first born child of my parents, William “Bill” J. Hork and Lela “Lea” Nell Johnston.  My next brother was born just two years and five months later. 

This photo, one of my favorites, shows my dad, my mother, my brother, Steve, and myself on Easter Sunday in 1957, just outside the house of mother’s parent’s, who lived at 307 Nancy Lane, Pleasant Hill. 

Don’t we all look nice?



Copyright © 2019 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

If you are family and want to be contacted, contact me at snrylisa @ gmail.com.