Skip to main content

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Halloween Personality Quiz


Here is your assignment if you choose to play along (cue the Mission Impossible music, please!):

1) Go take the Hallowe'en Personality quiz at

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhalloweenpersonalityquiz/

2) Post your answers on your own blog, as a comment on this blog, or on your Facebook page.

3) Tell us if this is "right on" or not. Have fun with it!

My answers from the quiz are:
  • A bit of an introvert, you like the special occasions just as much as everyone else. You just have your own unique way of celebrating Halloween.  
  • Sneaky and devious, people should really watch out for you. You are usually underestimated and forgotten.
  • Your inner child is curious, brainy, and maybe even a little gross.
  • You fear those closest to you finding out who you really are. You dread people discovering your secrets.
  • You're logical, rational, and not easily affected. Not a lot scares you... especially when it comes to the paranormal.
  • You are unique, expressive, and a trendsetter. Your ideal Halloween costume is over the top and one of a kind.
This was just for fun. Most of their predictions are not true at all, except maybe the one I've highlighted in blue. I like quiet Halloweens, though I enjoyed making costumes for my daughters, and going Trick or Treating with them. We never get Trick or Treaters at our house.

Copyright © 2018 by Lisa Suzanne Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

  1. About half of the answers fit me, I think. We never get trick or treaters at our house, either, but I enjoyed taking my son out when he was little. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your inner child being curious and brainy, but I'm not sure about a little gross!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

If you are family and want to be contacted, contact me at snrylisa @ gmail.com.