Skip to main content

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Genea-Musings Posts Do You Like?

Calling all Genea-Musings Fans:

It's Saturday Night again -

time for some more Genealogy Fun!!





Here is our assignment from Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings:

1) Let's do something different today.  Since it's my 17th blogiversary today, please tell me which posts you especially like on Genea-Musings.  Are there any posts that you don't care for?

Here’s mine:

First off, congratulations to Randy on the 17th anniversary of writing his blog. That is a huge accomplishment.

My favorite post is Saturday Night Genealogy Fun because I enjoy participating in writing up my own posts based on his weekly themes. This helps me write posts for my own blog.

I also enjoy reading the Best of Genea-blogs posts. I don’t read as many blogs as Randy and he usually curates some very interesting blogs. I especially like posts about methodology

I enjoy reading the Ask Randy posts, especially if it is about RootsMagic. I use RootsMagic and Randy often has insights on how to better use the program.

I am not as interested in the Seavers in the News, Treasure Chest Thursday, or Amanuensis Monday. However, these posts are important, as Randy is documenting items about his Seaver family.

I do enjoy looking at the images he posts for Not so Wordless Wednesday and seeing what his genealogy activities were the previous week in his Genealogy Pot-Pourri posts.

Keep up the good work, Randy!

Copyright © 2023 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

  1. I couldn't choose one type of post either, but like you, I look forward to SNGF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can one person read this many blogs in a day? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

If you are family and want to be contacted, contact me at snrylisa @ gmail.com.