Skip to main content

SNGF -- How Are You Telling Your Own Life Story?

Calling all Genea-Musings Fans:

It's Saturday Night again -

Time for some more Genealogy Fun!!






Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings has our assignment for tonight..

1)   How are you telling your own life story?  Who have you shared it with?  What do you hope to do in the future?

 Here's mine:

Well, on 4 November 2023, Randy asked us a similar question and my post about that is here.

I have also blogged about my childhood many times, most of the posts are Saturday Night Genealogy Fun posts.

Early Childhood Memories

Elementary School Memories

On 26 December 2023, I wrote a post with the start of the story of my life. One of my goals this year is to work on it more. I am sure I have some other blog posts I can use to fill in parts of my story.

I am very thankful for Randy to give us prompts to write about ourselves, as well as our ancestors.

Copyright © 2024 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

  1. I look forward to reading more posts about your own history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pretty much stuck to my early life - pre-teen years - with only a few mentions of activities after that time. Like you, I love that Randy hosts SNGF.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

If you are family and want to be contacted, contact me at snrylisa @ gmail.com.