Skip to main content

Ghost Story

I have not yet found a ghost story in my family, though I imagine there is. They just haven't been passed down to me. However, I found a ghost in the family in the form of a Halloween costume. This is me with a very makeshift costume. I probably had to patch those holes later.

Notes on the photo say it was a costume for a Hork Halloween party. The background is the living room of my parent's house. Likely, I was still living at home, which would make the photo dated in the 1970s.


#52Ancestors-Week 45: Ghost Story

This is my fifth year working on this year-long prompt, hosted by Amy Johnson Crow (https://www.amyjohnsoncrow.com/) at Generations Cafe. I write each week on one of my two blogs, either Mam-ma’s Southern Family or My Trails into the Past. I have enjoyed writing about my children’s ancestors in new and exciting ways.


Copyright © 2022 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

If you are family and want to be contacted, contact me at snrylisa @ gmail.com.