Skip to main content

The Best of 2021

In the past year, I wrote 143 posts on this blog and 20 posts on Mam-ma’s Southern Family. The blog post fell in four categories:

  • 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks (37 MTTP) & (15 MSF)
  • Genea-pourri (50)
  • Saturday Night Genealogy Fun (44)
  • Family Stories:  10 (MTTP) 3 (MSF)

The seven top-viewed post this past year were:

From 52 Ancestors meme:

Several of these posts were highlighted in the weekly email wrap-up from Amy Johnson Crow and 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks challenge for 2021. These helped with the higher numbers.  

For Family Stories:

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun:

Misc. Blog posts most proud of:

I wrote the three above after attending a military course at GRIP. I really would like to finish the research and write it up. I’m also thinking of making it into a presentation, too.

I would like to write more posts that help others with genealogy research and methodology. I will try to do more of that this year.

Copyright © 2021 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on a very successful year. I'm looking forward to 2022 posts and more of your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great year you had. I think you should write a presentation on the military research you did. Can’t wait to see what you accomplish this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

If you are family and want to be contacted, contact me at snrylisa @ gmail.com.