Skip to main content

SNGF -- Photos of My Mom

Calling all Genea-Musings Fans:

It's Saturday Night again -

Time for some more Genealogy Fun!!

Our assignment from Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings is:
1)  Do you have photos of your spouse, or significant other, or a parent, or a grandparent?  Please share some of them!  Have you collected all the photos of your spouse/significant other/parent/grandparent in a computer file folder?

Here’s mine:
My mother was born in 1934 in Stephenville, Texas, the only daughter of Tom J Johnston and Pansy Louise Lancaster. She passed away in 1992. 

This first photo is the youngest I have of her with her Mom:

Her 5th birthday:

10 years old with her dad:

Senior year in high school:

Wedding photo from 1953 newspaper:

1964 image with the Junior Women’s Club and Louis Armstrong:

1978 Christmas image with husband and 6 children:

I am currently working on organizing all my photos and putting them into archive boxes. I am creating a spreadsheet, so it will be easy to locate both the original and the digital copy.

Copyright © 2023 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments

  1. Your mom was such a cute little baby and girl. Her high school photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site. The blog is open to other-than-just family members particularly those interested in family history and genealogy.

If you are family and want to be contacted, contact me at snrylisa @ gmail.com.