Skip to main content

#52Ancestors-Week 2: Favorite Photo

I have two photos in my collection that are similar but taken many years apart. The black and white photo is of my husband and little brother sitting on a tractor, perhaps at their grandfather's home in Webb City, but maybe at the farm of their uncle's in Hilmar. I cannot be sure.


The second photo is my oldest daughter on this little tractor we used to own when we would rototill the whole backyard.


Aren't they adorable? What young child cannot resist wanting to drive a tractor?

This is my sixth year working on this year-long prompt, hosted by Amy Johnson Crow (https://www.amyjohnsoncrow.com/) at Generations Cafe. I write each week in one of my two blogs, either Mam-ma’s Southern Family or My Trails into the Past. I have enjoyed writing about my children’s ancestors in new and exciting ways.

Copyright © 2023 by Lisa S. Gorrell, My Trails into the Past. All Rights Reserved.

Comments